Windows 7′s first weekend among the public looks like it was Microsoft’s most successful OS launch yet.
Microsoft offer deals to students looking to get a copy of Windows, and this time around was no exception. Microsoft offered a Windows 7 upgrade to students for $29.99. Students were able to download the discounted OS from a dedicated Website starting October 23rd 2009.
some students reported problems installing the new OS once they downloaded it. As the weekend progressed, four separate issues surfaced, including Windows 7 installs getting hung up and corrupted download files. Two issues involved users trying to upgrade from a 32-bit operating system to Windows 7′s 64-bit version. Microsoft has posted information and solutions for these issues on this forum thread. Now getting Windows 7 on a netbook using a flash drive was possible before, but Microsoft’s new tool makes it that much easier. The new tool also fits into Microsoft’s goal of getting Windows 7 on as many netbooks as possible.
A good thing of the company’s revenue was attributed to Windows 7 pre-sales worth about $3 billion.
The Nokia 2220 slider is expected in advent of the New Year. The Nokia 2220 slider will be of reasonable price $100.
The only con of Nokia 2220 slider is it does not seem to offer a comprehensive multimedia experience. The handset will be made available in black, white, blue, green and violet colors during launch.
Features of Nokia 2220 slider:
- The entry level Nokia 2220 slider mobile phone is based on S40
- It supports dual band GSM connectivity (900/1800 MHz).
- The Nokia handset features 128 x 160 TFT display
- Nokia 2220 slider comes with 10MB of internal memory.
- The Nokia 2220 slider handset packages a 3.5mm headset jack, an FM radio, Opera Mini along with a VGA camera.
- Battery offers up to 8 hours of talktime and around 400 hours of standby time.
Asus introduced two new M20 and G60 GPS-enabled smartphone models in the Indian market in alliance with Garmin, a maker of navigation oriented devices. Both the phones are available in India for a steep Rs. 30,000 price tag.
The features are as follows:
- Both the smartphones incorporate a carfinder feature and a 3 megapixel camera.
- Two models offer you with the M20 which comes with a 2.8-inch touch screen and weighs in at 99 grams and comes loaded with the recently launched Windows Mobile 6.5 mobile OS.
- The G60 is the larger of the two phones has a bigger screen (3.5 inch).
- A decent full HTML browser and support for various connectivity options including 3.5G and W-Fi.
- The navigation abilities of the phones, both the devices also act as extremely capable mobile phones and come with almost all the features you’d expect from “normal” mobile phones.
- Features like Location Link, which is aimed at helping the user reach a location by just selecting the PoI and then by navigating to the desired destination.
- The Carfinder feature which helps the user to easily find his car even in an outdoor parking.
- There’s support for Panoramio shots as well.
Asus had announced that it is partnering with Garmin to sell location enabled/oriented phones and what we see now is the fruition of the same alliance.
Zenni Optical is the leader of high quality and stylish prescription eyeglasses. Here they have huge selections of eyeglasses. If you are looking for quality and stylish eyeglasses at very low cost then this is the site where you can buy a stylish prescription eye glasses at affordable price. This is How You Can Start Spending Smart on quality Eye glasses.
Here you can experience a unique way shopping. Here they offer $ 8 Rx eyeglasses which are more stylish and fashionable for children. This is the site where I found My favorite high fashion eyeglasses. Certainly a nice way to enhance your appearance.